This policy applies only to activities www.stunnersclub.com engages in on its website and does not apply to stunnersclub.com activities that are “offline” or unrelated to the website.
Stunnersclub.com is compliant with The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.
It means that we are open about our methods of tracking and use of the visitors’ personal data, and you can freely check what exactly we’re doing to it.
At stunnersclub.com, we collect:
- Your name and surname
- Your email address
- Your physical address
- Your phone number
- The data about the browser and device you use to view the store
- The way you navigate the store
We gather your contact details because they are necessary to accept and process your orders, and to make sure you’ve got your packages.
We gather the details of your technical equipment and on-site behavior in order to make our store more user-friendly, and to personalize our store services for you (for example, to automatically switch the store to the mobile version.)
Our store works with outer companies that help us provide the best service for you, and these third parties also use some of the personal details you’re leaving. We limit the data they can access to only what is necessary for them to perform their obligations.
- Payment services use your credit card number, your name and surname to verify and process your payments for our products
- Our manufacturers and stock keepers use the data of your order contents to assemble the necessary package for you
- Postal services use your first name, last name, and physical address to arrange the product delivery for you
- Mass mailing services use your email address to send you emails (if you have subscribed for them).
- https://stunnersclub.com will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties. All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
COOKIES: Cookies are small bits of data cached in a user’s browser. STUNNERSCLUB.COM utilizes cookies to determine whether or not you have visited the home page in the past. However, no other user information is gathered.
STUNNERSCLUB.COM may use non-personal “aggregated data” to enhance the operation of our website, or analyze interest in the areas of our website. Additionally, if you provide www.stunnersclub.com with content for publishing or feedback, we may publish your user name or other identifying data with your permission.
If you don’t agree to these terms, please leave the website.
You can email us at [email protected] and ask:
- To receive the copy of your personal details we have collected
- To delete your personal details from our system
- To withdraw your consent (if you previously agreed to provide us with the data, but then changed your mind)
STUNNERSCLUB.COM takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, STUNNERSCLUB.COM cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
MINORS: STUNNERSCLUB.COM does not knowingly collect personal information from minors under the age of 18. Minors are not permitted to use the STUNNERSCLUB.COM website or services, and STUNNERSCLUB.COM requests that minors under the age of 18 not submit any personal information to the website. Since information regarding minors under the age of 18 is not collected, STUNNERSCLUB.COM does not knowingly distribute personal information regarding minors under the age of 18.
OTHER WEBSITES: STUNNERSCLUB.COM is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. We strongly suggest you review such third party’s privacy policies before providing any data to them. We are not responsible for the policies or practices of third parties. Please be aware that our sites may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. The information practices of those Web sites linked to our site is not covered by this Policy. These other sites may send their own cookies or clear GIFs to users, collect data or solicit personally identifiable information. We cannot control this collection of information. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
We are doing our best to guarantee the security of your personal details while keeping and using them.
Thank you for your cooperation!